Bismarck: before and after
Not sure why it feels like your dog's grooming costs more than your own haircuts? Here's the top 10 reasons why:
10. Your hairdresser doesn’t wash and clean your rear end.
9. You don’t go for eight weeks without washing
or brushing your hair.
8. Your hairdresser doesn’t have to give you a sanitary trim.
7. Your hairdresser doesn’t have to clean your ears.
6. Your hairdresser doesn’t have to remove the boogies
from your eyes.
5. You sit still for your hairdresser.
4. Your haircut doesn’t include a manicure or pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
2. You don’t bite or scratch your hairdresser.
1. The likelihood of you pooping on your hairdresser is pretty slim.
This list may be funny but it is TRUE!! Grooming a dog simply takes more time, patience and courage than cutting human hair!